Catholic Identity at Sacred Heart Corryong
We encourage students to live by faith, knowledge and service, and to see Jesus in others, through our actions and in our world.
Our relationship with God, through Jesus, is nourished and deepened through belonging to the Sacred Heart School community.
- educates the student in the faith traditions of the Catholic Church
- leads the student to a personal relationship and commitment to God
- is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ as presented in the Gospels
- empowers students to learn and grow in a safe and vibrant environment, based on the teachings of the Gospels, according to the Catholic Church
- uses the Source of Life Curriculum Framework for Catholic Schools in the Sandhurst Diocese
- includes opportunities for prayer throughout the day
- allows students to lead Liturgies and promotes Social Justice through explicit teaching and fundraising activities
- supports students and their families to participate in Sacramental Programs
Our Catholic Identity is visible through our Catholic symbols and participation in many Liturgical celebrations. Sacred Heart School is an integral part of the Sacred Heart Parish Community. We welcome members of our Parish, parents and the wider community.